Did you miss me? Have no fear. After several various (and quite serious) health trials and tribulations, I’m back. Galactablog now has my full attention. Stay tuned for several new blog posts, including topics such as but certainly not limited to (and in no particular order):
- What’s in a Lactation Bag?
- Fun Lactation Education Teaching Tools & Methods
- Scales & Weights for Lactation Professionals (and how to use them)
- More DIY ‘how tos’ & videos
- Helpful apps for breastfeeding families
- Helpful apps for Lactation Professionals
- List of recommended lactation textbooks for your office
- Important lactation journals & organizations in the field
- Free CEUS/CERPS & lactation training opportunities
- FREE IBCLC exam study guides, resources and tips
- How to get fathers/partners/supporters more involved in the breastfeeding experience and tips to share with your clients
- Tips for domestic and foreign travel to share with your breastfeeding clients
- Children’s books that promote breastfeeding
- Where to access free lactation-related handouts for parents, health professionals and lactation professionals
- Lactation Training Program Reviews – if you’d like to submit one, you can do so here
- The development of a review form for various online and in-person IBCLC study/prep courses
- More ‘Words from the Wise’ on life in Private Practice
- And of course, lots of free resources, discounts for Galactablog readers and guest posts as always
Whew! And that’s just a start. Stay tuned.
If you see a topic listed above that you’re absolutely dying to write about, or you have a topic that you’d like to see addressed or you’re interested in writing a guest post, please comment below or contact me here with your ideas and we’ll go from there. I look forward to hearing from you.